CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just WRONG!




This is what my kids had for lunch today BEFORE I read about a little experiment that Baby Bites creator Nonna is doing. This picture above is of a Happy Meal that get this, just celebrated its first birthday away from the golden arches that gave it birth. Oh gag! Writing this is making my pregnant stomach turn. She says that even though this meal of joy has been out for one year it has yet to decompose in any way. It doesn't smell or show signs of aging, if we could all be that lucky ;). Here is the link to her blog . I think that you will find it just as disturbing as me. I challenge anyone to read that and STILL find McD's appetizing.
Alright, I have to step away from the screen at this point. ugh :(.

No comments: