CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 06, 2011

Jarom's Baptism







So a good friend, lovingly reminded me that I needed to update ye ole blog. Thanks Tisha! It has been a super crazy six months and I swear I was just putting up the Halloween decorations. Since then some exciting things have happened but our most favorite thing that happened was Jarom's baptism. On February 12, 2011 Jason and I watched as our oldest son chose to be baptized. Of course, Jason got a much better seat than I did since he was the one baptizing Jarom. Jarom has been looking forward to baptism since he was two. Literally. He came up to me one afternoon while we were living in Wymount and said, "Mommy I want to get batman-tized". I chuckled, but felt of his sincerity. He loves to learn about our religion, sing Primary songs and be a super example. I am so glad that he made this choice. I know it was his to make alone, but I am glad that he made it. I love this gospel with all my heart. It literally saved my life. I hope that Jarom grows in his love for his Savior. I hope that he always walks a live centered in Him. Jarom we love you and know that you are loved by more than just your earthly family but by our dear ones on the other side.

No comments: