CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day Back

After three months off for maternity leave, I went back to work today!! I was a little nervous since I wasn't sure how I was feeling about leaving Sam. He is still so little! However, he did awesome at Dixie's and the boys told me that he was really great for her, and that he was happy. Knowing that he was with someone that we trust left me free to do my job. Speaking of, I had a serious moment of forgetfullness as I was working with a patient. Its a great thing that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with the gift of gab, because I was able to get the patient talking until I remembered what the protocol was. How embarassing :-S!! The ladies were great and we stayed busy ALL day. I have decided that if I can make it to lunch I am so set for the day! It usually all downhill after that, right? Jason picked the boys up and I got home shortly after he did. It all went so smoothly that I think i'll go back tomorrow ;-)

2 comments:

Allison said...

No don't go back! I miss our visits!!!

Mindy said...

Ahhh! but I never far! I am also home on Mon. and Wed. Hello! I would miss you too much if I went back full-time, lol!