CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday's Funny

I am introducing a new segment to my blog called, Friday's Funny. For my first installment I want to share a Michael Funny with ya'll.
So Michael and I were sitting on the couch. He turned to me and this was our "serious" conversation.

Michael: Do you want to touch my red hair?
Mom: (holding in laughter) why yes, sir, I would love to touch your red hair.
Michael: Its really cute
Mom: (full gut busting in progress) Yes! it is!
Michael: (Super cheesy grin)

This was the funniest thing, since he was so dead serious about the cute-a-tude (made that up special for ya) of his lovely red locks!!


Stay tuned for more Friday's Funny :-) With my boys there will be no shortage of hilarious moments.

3 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

His read hair is Geeoooorggeuuus! (Said with a southern drawl), and I don't blame the boy for being able to recanize (adding a little ghetto accent here)the fact that he is too hot to handle (said with a funky beat box action in the background). The only problem I see is when he gets to be a teenager and all the girls line up to touch him too! :p
You know what post I'm still eagerly waiting for!!!!

Mindy said...

Umm...why whatever do you mean (said with my Scarlett O'Hara drawl). I was just thinking of that post today too!! You wish is my command ;-)

Glenn and Natalie said...

I'm ready for the next installment of FRIDAY'S FUNNY!