CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Painted Pumpkins







So this year I decided, oh yes and executive decision, that we would PAINT not carve pumpkins. It seems like EVERY year the boys want to carve pumpkins and then the majority of the work goes to Jason or I. Sooo in an effort to make this more hands-on for them, see how I spun that, I thought painting would be more fun. It was a huge success and the boys had sooo much fun. I on the other hand was a little nervous about all that paint going everywhere. You can tell that just by looking at the picture. I made the boys paint without shrits on so that they wouldn't get pain on them and I was so careful to wipe their arms when they crossed over the paint plates. Well, all my efforts paid off beautifully in the kid dept. but somehow I got paint on MY favorite shirt. Duh Mindy! Change your own shirt! I hadn't even thougth about it, lol! Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we are sure to rinse and repeat next year ;-)

2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

Love the pic saying on the wall! LOVE your sweet boys, and I am totally with you on not carving pumpkins! I thought about paint, but am not as brave as you...I was too scared of the paint!

Allison said...

So cute! Love your kids! And YOU!