CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jumping Monkeys



Okay, so J and M have a special love in their lives. I wish that I could say that I am that "special love" but nay I am not. They LOVE. LOVE, LOVE to jump on the guest bed with their sock monkeys. The boys Texas Grandma made them these adorable sock monkeys, and it seems that whenever mischief is found so too are those monkeys (the sock and boy monkeys).
Texas Grandma is coming for a visit so we needed to change the bed linens and there is no more perfect time to jump on the bed than when it is linen free :-) It's a little hard to see in the first photo, but J's feet are actually off the bed, oh yes he is airborne. Secretly, I love watching my boys jump on the bed. They are soo cute. They say the funniest things when they are playing together and listening to them giggle and laugh when they land makes my heart happy. They truly are delicious little beings.

No comments: