CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcoming Our New Little One !!

We are soooo happy to FINALLY announce the birth of our son "S". On June 24, 2008, at 12:17 p.m. we welcomed our newest addition. The birth was quick and emotional, but pain-free so mom was very happy :-). S was by far my smallest birth weighing in at a mere 6 lbs. 14 oz. He measure 19.5 inches long, which give his weight makes him a smidge lanky, but he is an Edwards and they build 'em big over there ;-).
The boys LOVE him, and have to be remined, frequently, that kissing him on the face should be limited to less than one hundred times a day. Jason and I are relieved that the boys are so interested in making S feel loved. Adjusting to three is an ongoing process, but I think that I might just be getting the hang of it. Now, if I could only get the boys to behave during Sacrament meeting my life would really be smooth sailing.

No comments: